Start and Finish Times
School begins for everyone at 9.10am
All children should enter via the side gate and proceed to the playground and to their designated class line.
- P1 – P3 finish at 2pm
- P4 – P7 finish at 2.55pm
- It is really important that you communicate your child’s home time arrangements with them clearly as uncertainty can cause unnecessary stress for the children.
- Children from P1 – P3 must be collected from school or have an arrangement with Little Acorns for after school care.
- Children from P4 – P7 may walk home with parental permission. A bus operates every day at 2.55pm.
- You will be asked to confirm your home time arrangements in the first week.
- All boys should wear grey trousers.
- All girls should wear grey skirts/pinafores.
- P1/2 wear blue polo shirt and school sweatshirt. The sweatshirt is available to buy from the school office.
- P3 – P7 wear blue shirt and tie. Some ties are available from the school. Ties can be purchased online via Amazon. The tie is blue and black and may be elasticated, clip on or knotted.
- Girls should wear white or grey socks or tights.
- All pupils should wear black shoes.
- We would strongly advise all pupils to wear the school coat which is available to buy/order from the school office.
- PE kits are also available to buy/order from the school office.
School dinners will be available from September 1st but must be pre ordered and paid for using the school money system. Information and menus will be forwarded before school reopens. Orders for dinners must be placed by the Sunday evening each week.
Any child who requires an inhaler or epi pen should bring these to school on the first day. All medication should be clearly labelled with the child’s name.
- Children with allergies who require epi pens should provide the school with two epi pens.
- Children who need inhalers should bring one inhaler which will be kept safely in school.
No other medication should be brought to school unless previously agreed with the principal.
It is highly important that we have the correct contact details for every child. If you have changed your phone number, email address or moved house recently, please update your contact information with Mrs McCann in the school office.